NOTICE OF FINAL CASH DIVIDEND
At its Board meeting on 6 February 2015 the directors approved a gross final cash dividend of 773 cents per share on the ordinary shares from profits accrued during the year ended 31 December 2014. The dividend has been declared from income reserves.
The company has no unutilised Secondary Tax on Companies' (STC) credits left. The dividend will be subject to a dividend withholding tax of 15% for all shareholders who are not exempt from or do not qualify for a reduced rate of withholding tax. The net dividend payable to shareholders subject to withholding tax at a rate of 15% amounts to 657.05000 cents per share.
The issued share capital at the declaration date is 322,085,974 ordinary shares.
The salient dates are as follows:
- Date of declaration Tuesday, 10 February 2015
- Last day for trading to qualify and participate in the final dividend (and change of address or dividend instructions) Friday, 6 March 2015
- Trading ex-dividend commences Monday, 9 March 2015
- Record date Friday, 13 March 2015
- Dividend payment date Monday, 16 March 2015
Share certificates may not be dematerialised or rematerialised between Monday, 9 March 2015 and Friday, 13 March 2015, both days inclusive.
By order of the Board